Von: christoph.ma...@t-systems.com [mailto:christoph.ma...@t-systems.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 11. November 2013 11:23
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: Link

Hello,

there are 4 links at the top of my page.
[cid:eda0a64b-ce32-4c04-b1b1-cc10df635636]
Every link should forward to another page. But the User couldn't see on which
page he is. I want to change the color of the links depending on the page which
the user has chosen. How can I realize this? I implemented the links like this:

Link faultLink = new Link("faultLink") {
            @Override
            public void onClick() {
                setResponsePage(Fault.class);
            }