Hello all,

I'm trying to get the wicket "library" example (which is awesome) to
display the BookDetails in a page with three tabs.

But I'm a very new to wicket and could use some help.
I've put a small-as-possible (well, almost) example app out here:
https://github.com/eostermueller/wicket-tablibrary

The README.md has the full error and simple instructions for how to
build/run, but below is the main error.

Would really appreciate some help, thanks.
--Erik

id for TabPanel1 [3]
ERROR - MarkupContainer            - Unable to find component with id
'title' in [Page class =
org.apache.wicket.examples.tablibrary.TabPanel1, id = 3, render count
= 1]
Expected: ':title'.
Found with similar names: ''
ERROR - DefaultExceptionMapper     - Unexpected error occurred
Unable to find component with id 'title' in [Page class =
org.apache.wicket.examples.tablibrary.TabPanel1, id = 3, render count
= 1]
Expected: ':title'.
Found with similar names: ''
 MarkupStream: [markup =
file:/Users/erikostermueller/Documents/src/jdist/wicket/tablibrary/wicket-examples/target/classes/org/apache/wicket/examples/tablibrary/TabPanel1.html

<snip!>

 , index = 1, current =  '<span wicket:id="title">' (line 0, column 0)]
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupStream.throwMarkupException(MarkupStream.java:526)
at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderNext(MarkupContainer.java:1435)