Dear Forum,
I have a main form and within this form, I have two fields: a drop-down list
and a text field followed by an ajax-link which is meant to add the values
from two fields to a list (scenario described in previous
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior( "change" ) on a DropDownChoice
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior-quot-change-quot-on-a-DropDownChoice-td4660065.html>

post).

On the form, I change the value of the drop down list and the integer text
field.
But when I click on the ajax-link, the value from the integer text field is
set to its original value (of 1). Even after I have manually changed the
value on the form, I still get the default value of 1.
The drop-down list behaves with no problem, though.

I have tried every single function available on wicket, from
getConvertedInput() to getValue().

This only occurs on wicket 6.

If I click on the submit button, instead of the ajax-link, then I get the
updated value from the form and not the default value from the integer text
field.

How can I get the updated value that I enter on the form, when I click on
the ajax-link?

Thanks in advance,
Lucas