Hi,

Perharps this could be a common scenario and I dig the archive a lot but
can't solve it on my own :(.

My basic concept is the following. I have two entities DdcPObjects and
DdcPDeps.
List objects in DdcPDeps then with a search field list all items from
DdcPObjects not listed in DdcPDeps.
The selected items can be added to DdcPDeps with a submit link. So it looks
simple.

<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4662525/ddc.png>

The tricky part is how to refresh first datatable if the forms (it's parent)
were submitted ?
Now it works partialy. Sometimes show the recent state sometimes the last
two rows get replaced with the new items. It might be some caching problem
but I was not able to find it out :(.

DdcPDepsEditForm

http://pastebin.com/ZjCZ0eKP

DependeciesPanel