Hi guys,

I was thinking about the implementation of own DataStoreEvictionStrategy for
the page eviction and plug it then into HttpSessionDataStore....But I was
surprised that org.apache.wicket.pageStore.memory.PageTable isn't public, so
I couldn't use it outside of wicket classes in my overriden evict method.

Yes, I can override HttpSessionDataStore.storeData method use there whatever
I want to evict pages after saving the input page, but this isn't pretty
solution....I would prefer to have opportunity to write own
DataStoreEvictionStrategy and just put it as parameter into IDataStore....

Why isn't org.apache.wicket.pageStore.memory.PageTable public?

Wicket version: 1.5.8

regards

Tomas