Hi Stephen

As I said on IRC you need to compile the source locally and add the dependency as usual to you maven pom.xml. There is no need to add the source directly.

I have crerated a sample manven project on github last night that shows how to get a basic Wicket and Bootstrap Site working.

https://github.com/dmbeer/wicket-bootstrap-example

Hope this helps.

Thanks

David