Hello,
How did you manage to get your wicket application running on a tomcat server?I
am developing in development mode with jetty server.Can you give me workaround
how to do it?
Many thanks in advance!

Greetings Gerrit

letien <tien...@toshiba-tsdv.com> , 21-12-2013 14:20:
hi Guys,

I just developed a web application using wicket and is running on a tomcat
server

I use lazyload on wicket framework. lazyload works great at development
mode.
But I change to deployment mode
<init-param>
<param-name>configuration</param-name>
<param-value>deployment</param-value>
</init-param>

I can not get image, loading indicator rotates in endless. (I using lazyload
for display image)

I try debug in server and client side bug don't found problems. I using Lazy
Load - jQuery 1.8.4, wicket 6.4.0

Any help please ...

Regards