Do you want to use it in wicket application or java application? The link is for csharp based tool and will not work in wicket application. But it looks like they have java API also http://www.rasteredge.com/java-imaging/.

Personally we use apache pdf box. We don't create PDF, but we do analyze PDF files using the API. Reasonably happy with PDF box.