Hi,

I see two options:
1) use Wicket Page instead of index.html so Wicket can contribute JS/CSS
resources to the header
2) use AngularJs functionalities to do this.
This approach may lead to page rerendering/reflow (UI flickering) because
Angular can do this after the initial page load

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting