The weird thing is that if you click on one of those posts it says that the
message has not been accepted by the mailing list yet. Is it possible that
Nabble is subscribed as a moderator of our list and gets the moderation
messages? See [1] for example.

[1]
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/green-type-grinding-machine-has-ushered-in-our-lives-td4663338.html