Thanks for the tip.  I'm a little unclear on what this is telling me though.
Wouldn't this just tell me if the detach method of all my LDMs was called?
What I'm interested in determining is where my LDMs are directly referencing
objects that will inadvertantly get serialized with the LDM.   For example,
if an LDM has a member variable pointing to an object or the LDM accesses a
final variable from its parent class.  I want to be sure I'm not serializing
business objects or references to business objects along with the page.