Hi,

Read http://wicketinaction.com/2012/07/wicket-6-resource-management/

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting


On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Entropy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello, I am just converted to Wicket 6, and I have a line like this in one
> component:
>
> response.render(JavaScriptHeaderItem.forScript(writeGridJS(), getId() +
> "_js"));
>
> That writes some custom javascript which in turn run when Ext.onReady() is
> ready.  However, this script generated so early that not only is the DOM
> not
> ready, Ext itself hasn't even been defined.  My header item is the second
> item in the <HEAD>, and the Ext include is 3rd from last.  Even moving the
> ext include to the top of the .html, it is still well below the code and
> does not run in time.
>
> How can I make my header item render at the BOTTOM of the <head> instead of
> at the top?
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Wicket-6-JavaScriptHeaderItem-renders-too-early-tp4663910.html
> Sent from the Users forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>

Reply via email to