I'm building an app that uses oauth to login but I found that
continueToOriginalDestination doesn't work when I login via twitter but it
works when I use google to login. The user instead ends up in the fallback
value I used:

continueToOriginalDestination();
setResponsePage(MemberHome.class);

The oauth code for google vs twitter is pretty much the same and before I
realized it was specific to twitter, I thought it was a wicket bug. I'm
trying to add another fallback method wherein I manually store the "original
destination" value and deal with it myself.

If anybody is curious I use the following setup:

scribe-java for oauth
a LoginPanel class that shows 2 login forms (google, twitter)
form submits end in something like: throw new
RedirectToUrlException(twitterLoginUrl);
login panel handles the return from oauth using page parameters and upon
success calls:
  - signIn on websession