Hi,

extra parameters supports two "syntaxes":
- simple:
{
  k1: v1,
  k2: v2
}

- advanced:
[ {name: "k1", value: "v1"}, {name: "k2", value: "v2"} ]

The advanced way should be used when you have several values for the same
key.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Entropy <[email protected]> wrote:

> I want a javascript method to wrap the wicket invocation.  I passed the
> following to Wicket.Ajax.ajax.  This is what I see in firebug.
>
> attrs {
>   c="grid6",
>   u="./?3-6.IBehaviorListene...ent-assetListTable-grid",
>   ep=[{action="cellClick"},
>         {key="8"},
>         {column="caseNumber"}
>   ]
> }
>
> But on the server, in the behavior I do the following:
>
> final IRequestParameters parms =
> requestCycle.getRequest().getRequestParameters();
> String val = parms.getParameterValue("action").toString();
>
> val is null.  So I must not be providing the parameters correctly.  What am
> I doing wrong?  This seems to match the examples I see.
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Invoke-Wicket-from-JavaSctipt-tp4664043.html
> Sent from the Users forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>

Reply via email to