Although we don't know anything about your application structure, I tend to
answer YES.

Assuming from the subject, that we are talking about OSGi modules (or rather
bundles), making the application capable of that dynamism is surely
possible. It simply depends on your decision of utilizing the OSGi
programming model and execution environment. Do you have your application
modules OSGi ready?

Having a look a the wicket-distribution it seems to be OSGi-ready. You also
may have a look at the "Pax Wicket" extension.

So you're probably good to go.