I was hoping to do something tomorrow afternoon... Unfortunately I wished I
was able to complete the migration from our app to 7-snapshot, so I can fix
any issues we find prior to a 7-m1... Just have to find the time to perform
those actions (I just upgraded myself from full time software engineer to
that and part time C.S. teacher-so learning a lot currently and having
little time to do extracurricular coding).

Martijn