Hi,

I assume you use wicket-datetime module.
You will have to consult with YUI 2.x docs to see what is supported -
http://yui.github.io/yui2/

https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-bootstrap uses this datepicker -
http://bootstrap-datepicker.readthedocs.org/en/latest/options.html#format

Wicket JQuery UI project provides integration with JQuery UI datepicker.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting