Hi,

To submit a form all you need to provide to the object you pass to
Wicket.Ajax.ajax() is the 'f' attribute:
Wicket.Ajax.post({ u: 'url/to/AjaxFormSubmitBehavior', f: 'formId', sc:
'optionalSubmittingComponentId'});

I will update the Ajax chapter in the Reference guide soon to explain the
JS API.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting