Do you
use
org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.table.filter.FilteredPropertyColumn
?
Where is the filtering text input field ? Is it in the table ? If YES, then
rerendering the table will rerender the input field too.
See the JS solution or move the filtering text field out of the table...

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting