Dear forum,

I have implemented a FormComponentPanel as suggested both in the Apache
Wicket Cookbook (chapter 2) and  wicket guide (chapter 12.8)
<http://wicket.apache.org/guide/guide/forms2.html#forms2_8>  .

Before I submit the form, I would like to have the option of adding the
content from FormComponentPanel to a list.

I have made use of AjaxButton and  I have set
AjaxButton.setDefaultFormProcessing( false).

In order to get value from FormComponentPanel when performing
form.onSubmit(), one calls FormComponentPanel.getConvertedInput(), which in
turns calls FormComponentPanel.convertInput().

The problem is that if I call FormComponentPanel.getConvertedInput() from
inside AjaxButton.onSubmit(), FormComponentPanel.convertInput() is never
called.

My question is, how can I get the contents from FormComponentPanel using a
AjaxSubmitLink or AjaxButton without having to go via form.onSubmit()?

Is there, perhaps another form component that I could use to achieve my
goal?

Thanks in advance,
Lucas