Hi Farrukh,
>From existing literature (Wicket in Action, Apache wicket Cookbook,  wicket
guide <http://wicket.apache.org/guide/guide/index.html>  ), there are a
number of ways you can go about it.

You can put your form in a panel, have a submit once form (to prevent
multiple submits) as template and extend that class. It all depends on what
your needs are.

FormComponentPanels are also very useful.

I'm sure people in this forum have better and more extensive suggestions
than me but at least, that's a starter.
Both the Apache wicket Cookbook and wicket guide are good starting points
for creating your own best practices.

I hope that helps,
Lucas