Hi there,

we’d like to implement a centralized exception handling strategy for
backend/service calls from with within Wicket components. Therefor I thought it
could be a good idea to do this in a custom
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.AbstractRequestCycleListener#onException
implementation. Depending on the caught exception we’d potentially like to do
some cleanup logic (i.e. call methods on the currently requested page).

I’m not sure what is the best strategy to get the page instance in onException,
and what about ajax requests? And hints or pointers?

Cheers,
   -Tom