I create the Dataprovider using Injection, which is why it creates the
InterceptorStackCallback
field in the object. However it ONLY does this when I mark the methods as
@Transactional

I don't think this is a Wicket proxy issue, more guice-persist. However, I
was wondering if anyone had ran into this issue before and what they did to
solve it.

Thanks...

Bill-