I am using wicket 6.14.0.

I have a RequestCycleListener that listens for onException. I handle
PageExpiredException, UnauthorizedInstantiationException(this is custom),
and by default I redirect to a custom ErrorPage class that takes the
Exception object in the constructor. It also contains a list of ignored
exceptions that it will return null for. This custom ErrorPage actually
reports an error to our JIRA bug tracker when it renders to the user.

The problem I am having is we are getting a lot of bug reports for things
like StalePageException and ComponentNotFoundException when I think wicket
can handle those without the user knowing. While I can add them to the
ignored list, I don't think this is a good design because as wicket changes,
these exceptions can change.

I would like a way to just register my internal error page with
getApplicationSettings().setInternalErrorPage(...) but I can't because I
won't have my Exception passed to my error page. Is there a way to do this?
Or is there some way to access the last exception associated with the
session?

I suppose I can create an Exception variable in my Session class and set it
in my RequestCycleListener but I'm hoping there is a better way.

Thanks!