Hi,

i'm trying to migrate my application from 1.4 to 6.14. i have a class
extending the DataTable and it seems not working after the migration.

i tried replacing the extended class with the DataTable class and it worked
fine.

this is my code for extending the DataTable class.

public class TestTable<T,Object> extends DataTable<T,Object> {

        public TestTable(String id, List<IColumn&lt;T, Object>> columns,
IDataProvider<T> dataProvider, int rowsPerPage) {
                super(id, columns, dataProvider, rowsPerPage);

am i doing something wrong here. please shed some light on this. Thanks in
advance.

Regards,