Hi Martin,
it is definitely a problem in my code :-))
But unfortunately I do not understand how to update the database at that
stage using
@SpringBean? Is that impossible? Do I have to do this outside Wicket using
a HttpSessionListener?
I also tryid to make my custom session implement HttpSessionBindingListener
and override valueUnbound
but that makes no difference. Is there a example for this anywhere, that
seems to be such a common use case?
Best Regards
Daniela