Hello,

I'm playing around with Wicket and I got a serious problem with .properties
files.

I got this HomePage.html

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<title>Welcome Page</title>
</head>
    <form wicket:id="userForm">
        <wicket:message key="name"/>:&nbsp<input wicket:id="name"
type="text"/>
        <wicket:message key="surname"/>:&nbsp<input wicket:id="surname"
type="text" />
    </form>

and HomePage.propeties

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<properties>
    <entry key="name">Name</entry>
    <entry key="surname">Surname</entry>
</properties>

These two files are located in the same directory in my project.

I get an "org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Property 'name' not
found in property files" exception when trying to render HomePage.html.

I've checked the .war file in the server's directory and the two files are
in the same directory. I've also noticed that a HomePage.properties.xml file
is also deployed for some reason.The .war is packaged by Maven, using the
pom file from the wicket quickstart archetype.

Any ideas?