All projects but inmethod-grid and mbeans-panel have been migrated to
Wicket 7.x. I.e. they 'mvn install' fine. I haven't tested them at runtime.

inmethod-grid and mbeans-panel need to be reworked to use the new
wicket-extensions Tree component. In wicket-6.x they use the old deprecated
Tree.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting