From: Gabriel Landon [mailto:glan...@piti.pf]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 7:34 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: custom bootstrap stylesheet

Here's what I'm doing with a "less" reference (would be the same for css).

public abstract class AbstractPage extends WebPage {
    /** Less/css reference. */
    private static final LessResourceReference MY_LESS_REFERENCE = new
LessResourceReference(AbstractPage .class,  "css/style.less");

    @Override
    public void renderHead(final IHeaderResponse response) {
        super.renderHead(response);
        Bootstrap.renderHead(response);
        // Your CSS/LESS reference
        response.render(CssHeaderItem.forReference(MY_LESS_REFERENCE));

Regards,
Gabriel.