Hi,

It sounds like the old HTML element (the one to be replaced) is not there
or has a different markup id.

Another possibility is that the old element is in different document, e.g.
when ModalWindow with a Page is used the page's markup is put in an iframe
and any JS contributed by OnDomReadyHeaderItem that tries to find an HTML
element from the main page will fail. In this case you need to use
document.top.getElementById("theId") to be able to find it.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting