Hi

See my earlier thread on CDI 1.1. A lot the problems related to 1.1 come
from not setting your beans.xml file up correctly for your environment. In
General CDI 1.0 is for EE 6 and 1.1 is for EE 7. This is why 1.0 has
dificulties with GF 4 as it is designed for Java EE 7. If you get a
stacktrace use the first part to search, there are lots of answers out
there. 1.1 is quite different.