Hi List!

I'm struggeling with ModalWindow's in combination with the iPad.

I've created a quickstart to show the problem:
http://www.woifal.at/modalwindowipad.tar.gz

I'm setting the minWidth, minHeight, initialWidth and initialHeight of the ModalWindow but when you're "zoomed in" on the page and click the link to show the ModalWindow it ignores the settings and just shows the modalwindow very small - hiding most of the content.
And you don't have a chance to resize it.
You can even try it with firefox when resizing the browser window very very small (so you just see the link text in my example) - then the ModalWindow will also be very small.

I would expect the window to be the size I've setted no matter how small the browser window is.
Can anybody suggests a solution to it?

Thanks
-Wolfgang