hi, On Apr 21, 2014 6:30 PM, "Entropy" <[email protected]> wrote: > > Nevermind. This secondary issue was caused by one of my many experiments to > solve the original issue. Further, I also found that if I had needed to do > this, the method to override is getOnClickScript(). > > I will say, that I am a little uncertain if this new style is a good thing. > Traditionally, Wicket has seemed to work pretty hard to make HTML things > stay in HTML and Java things stay in Java. I now seem forced to put > javascript code that controls buttons in Java. > > I've put javascript in my java before of course, but usually only when the > javascript needed dynamic elements from the server. Now this seemingly > client-side behavior is pulled into the server.
no one stops you to use plain non obtrusive JavaScript for this requirement > > But my problems is resolved. > > -- > View this message in context: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/AjaxButton-does-not-respect-return-false-on-client-side-tp4665497p4665499.html > Sent from the Users forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com. > > --------------------------------------------------------------------- > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] > For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] >
