Hi Dirk,

I changed the code following your advices: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/commit/d763815f6cc05d799df628e2c3cba61b9c6b1410
Hello,

I think there is a problem with the fix. In TinyMceBehavior the method
beforeRender was removed (in which a div was added), so I suppose the
method afterRender should also be removed (in which the div is closed).

Kind regards,
Dirk.

Hello,

I've worked to fix the issue. You can see the result here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/commit/ed9d3e52f4537c67c395a5e3bcb1db
b639158eb7
However, I don't think there is an easy workaround to apply to the current
version. The good news is that Wicket 6.15.0 is around the conner so we
shouldn't wait much long for WicketStuff 6.15.0...

Hello Andrea,

Thanks for making time to investigate this issue.

In attachment, you can find a quickstart to reproduce the issue. With the
patched version of InPlaceEditBehavior (included in the quickstart), the
editor works fine in the main page, but not in the modal window.

Kind regards,
Dirk.