Hi all,

due to a very complex gui panel with many javascript we are using a
quite pure AbstractAjaxBehavior.

I print out a callback url, I call it, and so on... and having an
onRequest() what nearly does the same as AbstractAjaxDefaultBehaviors
(just a bit different).
Its copy-paste, but I dont know how to solve it in a better way.

Everything looks good, so far...

BUT...
when I add some components to the AjaxRequestTarget, the client-side
does not evaluate it.

So, I had another look at wicket javascripts and found a js method
named, which is used on success:

self.processAjaxResponse(data, textStatus, jqXHR, data, textStatus);

"Hmm... should do what I want"...

So I put it in my manuall Ajax.Calling scripts as success function, but
still nothing happens.

Is there any magic evaluating the ajax-responses?
Can someone give my an hint?

Thanx a lot
Patrick