Hi all,

with the release of Wicket 6.15.0 I have discovered the
following issue. The changes stated in WICKET-5534 has broken
my main application. Since I'm providing an own markup file for
my data table implementation to provide a scrollable table body
with a fixed header, the component tag check for the »table«
tag results in a MarkupException as I'm using a »div« tag as
surrounding HTML element.

As onComponentTag() should call super I'm not able to override
and thus bypass the check.

What would be a propper solution as a rewrite from »div« to
»table« in the markup file is not feasible.

  -Timo