I am currently putting a link into one of our feedback messages so give the
user a quick way to navigate in response to a particular condition.  I am
doing it by just writing the tags into the message like so:String url =
this.urlFor(SearchResultPage.class, new PageParameters().set("newSearch",
"True")).toString();error("The selected records have been successfully
updated.   Search case for updated records <" + url + ">  .");this
works...about 90% of the way.  But I recently discovered that I need to do a
little work before that link navigates away.  I need to get the onclick
event.  How can I get an event on the server that the link has been clicked
and react to it?I am considering a workaround wherein I could provide an
extra parameter that the target page detects, and causes it to run my code
there.  But that's not ideal.  I'd rather keep this page's code in this
page.  Is there a way to do this?