Hi,

Jetty 9.1 implements JSR356 and the recommended way is to use
wicket-native-websocket-javax module.

On May 23, 2014 4:38 AM, "Jan Moxter" <jan.mox...@innobix.com> wrote:

> Hallo,
>

> right now if you download a jetty server in the version 9 you get the
stable version 9.1.5.v20140505. The API for the websocket implementation
did change between 9.0 and 9.1. so that the wicket-native-websocket-jetty9
module does not work any more.

> - are you planning to update the module to work with jetty 9.1 or do you
propose a new module wicket-native-websocket-jetty9.1?
> - do you have this on your roadmap?
>

> For my own application I already generated my own "
wicket-native-websocket-jetty9.1" I could provide the code if wanted