Hi Friends,
Am a very basic beginner of programming and wicket frame work.I have the
below requirement to study a simple flow of wicket.

a. A home page will have the two text boxes and a submit button
b.Once i Submit the values , the output has to shown in table format.like
below
Name  Age Country Id
Sam   21    India      12
Ram   22    USA      15

I have tried many different ways like list view , data view on submit method
, but no +ve output. Also am trying to study the wicket in action book ,
cook book, online wicket guide , but not able to find a simple example for a
beginner to learn how the flow works. Also I would like to know where to get
the complete codes of examples discussed in the above books to practically
try it in home.

Please any one help me on the above requirement and also advice the how we
can understand the wicket concepts easily.

Thanks,
Kumar Ramanathan