Martin,
I tried in the same way as before , again wicket id not referred error
comes.Please help me to correct my code below.

public class DemoHomePage extends WebPage {

        public ListDataProvider<DemoBean> listDataProvider;
        List<DemoBean> list = new ArrayList();

public DemoHomePage ()
{

          Form form=new Form("homePageForm"){
           public void submit(){
                   list.add(new DemoBean("1","ram"));
                   list.add(new DemoBean("2","sam"));
                   listDataProvider = new ListDataProvider<DemoBean>(list);
                   DataView<DemoBean> dataView = new
DataView<DemoBean>("row",listDataProvider){
                                  private static final long serialVersionUID =
1L;
                                  protected void populateItem(Item<DemoBean>
item){
                                                                DemoBean
bean=item.getModelObject();
                                                                RepeatingView
repeatingView = new RepeatingView("dataRow");

repeatingView.add(new Label(repeatingView.newChildId(),
bean.getId()));

repeatingView.add(new Label(repeatingView.newChildId(),
bean.getName()));

item.add(repeatingView);
                                   }
                              };