Hi,

I am using a jquery steps plugin which has the ability to change options.
One of the options I have is:
                onFinished: function (event, currentIndex) {
                    var form = document.forms["selectionForm"];
                    form.submit();
                },

The javascript above submits the associated form. However I would like to
submit the form via ajax. Normally I would use an AjaxButton for ajax
processing but in this case I need something else. I have tried

selectionForm.add(new AjaxFormSubmitBehavior(selectionForm, "onsubmit") {
        @Override
        protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                log.debug("******* ajax form submit");

but this does not seem to work as the debug does not get outputted.
Additionally, the onSubmit Form version is called. Is there a way to stop this?

Let me know if should be using something else instead.

Regards
Vishal