I see.

In this case you can use AbstractRequestCycleListener#onException() to
catch ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException and repaint the whole page
instead of logging it and showing an error page.
I.e. you need to do:
return new RenderPageRequestHandler(new
PageProvider(exception.getComponent().getPage()))

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting