My Java code:

        String JOBNUMBER = params.get("jobnumber").toString();
                list = DBUtils.retrieveJob(JOBNUMBER);

                if(list.size() == 0){
                        */setResponsePage(SearchError.class);/*
                }else{
                         final DataView dataView = new DataView("jobs", new
ListDataProvider(list)) {

                                @Override
                                protected void populateItem(final Item item) {
                                        final MYJobBean job = (MYJobBean)
item.getModelObject();
                                        item.add(new Label("label1",
job.getJobNumber()));
                                        item.add(new Label("label2",
job.getJobType()));
                                        item.add(new Label("label3",
job.getJobClass()));
                                }

                        };
                        dataView.setItemsPerPage(10);
                        add(dataView);
                        add(new CustomPagingNavigator("navigator", dataView));

And my mark up is :

        <wicket: extend>

                                                Job Number

                                                Job Type

                                                Job Class

        </wicket: extend>

        I want to replace the "setResponsePage(SearchError.class);" so that i
can
get rid of extra page....
        Initially i tried to add extra label in if condition and mark up for
that
but it did not work.

        I am new to wicket and havent got hold of it yet
Martin Grigorov-4 wrote

-----