Hi all,

I'm trying to add a (kendo?) DatePicker to my form, in other words this one:

http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/datepicker/DefaultDatePickerPage

I think I've done everything listed here, adapting things to my needs:

http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/

but the javascript console is showing this error and the DatePicker doesn't
show up:

TypeError: jQuery(...).datepicker is not a function

This makes me suspect I haven't linked all the necessary js files to my HTML
code and, to be honest, I'm afraid it's more than a suspect: I know I haven't,
because the instructions do not tell to do that, and I assumed that was going
to happen automagically...

More precisely, I didn't download nor link the jquery-ui js files, nor the
kendo ones. I only dowloaded, copied and linked the jquery-ui and kendo css
files. Should I provide for the js files also?