Hi Lucio,

You guessed right, JS libraries are embedded in the jar(s), and attached to
the page as soon as you use a jquery-ui/kendo component. Please check
either:
- the wicket-jquery-ui jars are well deployed.
- the js are well included in the page's head

If I remember correctly, somebody had a similar problem (I dont remember
what was the issue), please have a look in the archives...

Thanks and best regards,
Sebastien