Hi,

that's just a hidden DIV for Wicket form handling - it shouldn't bother you, since your inputs are not nested inside of it.

For CSS layout of form inputs:
https://www.google.com/search?q=stackoverflow+layout+form+inputs

Best regards
Sven

On 07/15/2014 12:33 PM, sorinev wrote:
   <http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666617/form.jpg>

I have a page with a form on it, created by:

/Form addContactForm = new Form("AddContactForm", new
CompoundPropertyModel(contact));/

and it automatically inserts this crazy hidden styling:

/<div
style="width:0px;height:0px;position:absolute;left:-100px;top:-100px;overflow:hidden">/

I want the input boxes to all be aligned with each other instead of looking
all crooked like they do in the picture. No amount of styling (that my
limited knowledge has tried) in my css file can fix it. In fact, it just
gets a lot worse. Is there a way to override the hidden default styling, or
is there a way to at least align my input boxes?