I have a third party js library I am applying to my page.  I have to mark the
fields I want excluded with a particular HTML attribute.  So I am
implementing a custom behavior to do the work, and I want the behavior to
act like it's an opt-in behavior instead of opt-out.

So I wrote my behavior to take a set of components in it's constructor and
then, I want it to iterate through the text areas and text fields on the
components to mark the ones NOT provided wit the opt-out attribute.

However, when I add an AttributeModifier to a tag in beforeRender I get an
exception:

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Cannot modify component hierarchy
after render phase has started (page version cant change then anymore)
        at org.apache.wicket.Component.checkHierarchyChange(Component.java:3595)
~[wicket-core-6.12.0.jar:6.12.0]

I could move the code to the bind I suppose, but then user's of my component
would have to make sure they added the behavior after ALL components, even
the ones that are going to be excluded, have been created.

Is there an event between these two?  Something the behavior can hook into
to do it's work after the construction of the components would be done, but
before beforeREnder since that seems to create issues?