I'm using Wicket 6.15 and I got following exception in my program

java.lang.StackOverflowError
    at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:102)
    at
java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException.<init>(ReflectiveOperationException.java:89)
    at
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException.<init>(InvocationTargetException.java:72)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor11.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at
    at
org.apache.wicket.core.util.objects.checker.CheckingObjectOutputStream.internalCheck(CheckingObjectOutputStream.java:398)
    at
org.apache.wicket.core.util.objects.checker.CheckingObjectOutputStream.check(CheckingObjectOutputStream.java:361)
    at
org.apache.wicket.core.util.objects.checker.CheckingObjectOutputStream.checkFields(CheckingObjectOutputStream.java:645)
    at
org.apache.wicket.core.util.objects.checker.CheckingObjectOutputStream.internalCheck(CheckingObjectOutputStream.java:569)
[...]

I have no idea what can cause such StackOverFlow in wicket-core.

I search for this exception and found that these part of exception are
belongs to Serialization. so I checked all of my object and all of them
implements Serializable

an other interesting port of problem is that this exception doesn't occurs
at the first time, It occurs after i try to render component 2 or 3 time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.