Hello,

I have an old application to re-write. It is a provisioning tool for
different companies, and each company can create their own main page which
tells a little about themselves, contact information etc.. This
functionality is done by using a text box, and letting the user write free
html, and then the code just renders the html..

If I wanted to do this with Wicket, what would be the most efficient way? Is
it better to not use Wicket to do this? And use PrintWriter? Or is there a
better way to have the user create the html, and store it to a file, and
then feed it in to let Wicket create the page each time?

Thanks!