Please create a RFE in Jira.

Regards
Sven

On 07/30/2014 10:00 AM, MattyDE wrote:
Hi guys,

right now I am switching from Singe-FileUpload to MultiFileUpload so I am
going to use "MultiFileUploadField". But my problem is, that the
InputStreams get closed after submitting the form (and refreshing the site -
Its inside an wizard of many steps). This happens because of the
onDetach-Method inside MultiFileUploadField.

I want to use the FileUpload-Models also after the request but I cant
overwrite the very useable method "protected boolean
forceCloseStreamsOnDetach" as it exists only in FileUploadField.

Any hints why this option is not also merged to MultiFileUploadField?

Thanks in Advance for any answer.

And please apologize my English, its not my mothers tongue.